It’s a simple fact that, when pursuing any objective, understanding where you intend to go greatly increases the odds you will end up there. For that reason, every journey should begin with the end in mind. One of the first steps to a comfortable, financially independent retirement is finding advisers who will design the retirement strategy that's right for you — a team that helps guarantee a lifetime of retirement income so that you can retire with grace.
Within the covers of this booklet you will find:
- Answers to six frequently asked questions
- 7 important steps to consider before engaging a team of financial professionals
- A quiz to help determine your level of satisfaction with your current financial plan of action
- A message about risk and reward
- Details about how a realistic financial review may be able to help address concerns you might have about your retirement income plan
- An assessment of your unique goals
What financial goals look like will be different from person to person, based on individual values and priorities. Have you thought about yours?
Information contained in this brochure is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any tax or legal advice or provide the basis for any financial decisions. Be sure to speak to qualified tax, legal and financial professionals before making any decisions about your personal situation.
Toll Free: 866-481-5550
Fax: (239) 481-5545