Fort Myers: Today’s Retirement Outlook
June 26 @ 6:00 PM
Are You Prepared For The Challenges Ahead?
Please join your host, Bob Grace of Grace Tax Advisory Group, for an evening of fine dining and timely discussion on the most relevant income and financial planning issues facing retirees today.
He will cover ways to help mitigate or eliminate unnecessary taxation, protect your assets from another market downturn, create a perpetual income stream for you and your spouse, and much more.
Discussion Highlights Include:
• How to protect your investments from a potential market downturn.
• How you may be able to better position yourself with changes in the 2018 Tax Reform.
• Retirement Income – Will you have enough? Learn strategies to generate guaranteed retirement income for life.
• Learn how 401(k) and IRA Assets can be passed on to future generations, and how to lower your taxes.
• Tax-Free Investing: The “do’s and dont’s” of Roth conversions.
• Social Security Income: Learn how to maximize your Social Security benefits and reduce or eliminate taxation
of this income.
Dinner’s on us, but reservations are required. Seating is limited for the comfort of our guests.
Make your reservation today by calling 866-957-0898 RSVP Code: 148433 or register right here!
FIRST TIME REGISTRANTS ONLY • PLEASE ARRIVE 20 MINUTES EARLY