- This event has passed.
NAPLES: Are You On the Right Path to Stability in Retirement?
April 12 @ 6:30 PM
FIND OUT WHY FORWARD-THINKING RETIREES ARE MAKING ADJUSTMENTS TO HELP PROTECT THEIR FINANCIAL FUTURE.
“Do you have enough money for the rest of your life?” It seems as if everyone over the age of 50 is asking that these days. And rightly so! We are living longer and life costs more than ever before. If
you are like many Americans, you are very concerned about critical issues and the impact they could potentially have on you and your retirement.
Attend our timely Dinner Event to learn strategies to help appropriately position your portfolio during this time of fiscal uncertainty and unpredictable market
volatility. Your time will not only be well spent, it may prove to be your best investment yet.
Important Topics to be discussed also include:
- With the transition of leadership in the White House, how will new legislation affect your
- Learn how to maximize retirement income.
- MUCH of the total market returns have resulted from one area… Is your portfolio maximizing it?
- Learn how to give yourself a Raise in Retirement.
- Interest Rates – What to expect and how to manage.
- Strategy to avoid losing a large portion of your IRA to federal estate taxes and income taxes.
Get a second opinion … don ‘t miss our dinners if you have retirement investments such as Annuities, CD‘s, Mutual Funds, 401Ks, IRAs or Real Estate.
Due to the popularity of this workshop, reservations will be taken on a first-call basis and seating is always limited for the comfort of our guests.
This event is designed to provide financial education for individuals ages 50 through 75 with retirement savings of more than $500,000, who are currently retired or nearing retirement. Preferential seating for first-time attendees.
Please use our form to register. Confirmed registrations required. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the event.