Live Events in Your SW Florida Neighborhood
We’re committed to helping you make informed decisions about your financial future.
LEARN THE MOST IMPORTANT STRATEGIES THAT WILL DETERMINE HOW YOU WILL GET TO ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT!
Please use our form to register. Confirmed registrations required for all events.
No One Makes Mistakes on Purpose!
Register today to learn more about these topics:
1. “The Washington D.C. Effect” – How will the political environment and legislation changes affect my retirement?
2. Taxes and the IRS – How much of my retirement accounts are really mine to keep?
3. Protecting my Money – How/Where should you invest for growth, income, and stability?
4. Can I prevent outliving my money and create a predictable income stream for life?
5. How can I reduce my capital gains taxes?
6. Can I receive a tax deduction today for a charitable gift that I don’t make until after I and my spouse pass away?
7. How can I convert 30% of my IRA to a Roth IRA and end up with a higher account balance, even after paying the tax on the conversion?
8. What do I need to do to protect myself from lawsuits, liens, and judgments?
9. Why could getting a second opinion be the most important financial decision of my life?
It is no secret that those who educate themselves will be best prepared for a comfortable retirement and even grow their portfolios in spite of the ups and downs of the marketplace. If you have $150,000 or more in retirement savings – don’t miss this opportunity to learn about these powerful retirement income planning strategies.
Seating is limited at this event and registrations will be taken on a first-call basis. This event is designed to provide financial education for individuals ages 50 through 75 with retirement savings of more than $150,000, who are currently retired or nearing retirement. Reservations limited to to first-time attendees.
Toll Free: 866-481-5550
Fax: (239) 481-5545
13450 Parker Commons Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Cities We Serve