Have your finances been on your mind recently? Have you thought about how you will plan for your future to help make sure you have a comfortable retirement and maybe leave a legacy for your loved ones?
It’s not always simple to navigate the world of finances. It can also be quite stressful to decide where and when you need to put your hard-earned money. At Grace Advisory, we help our clients discover the answers to these and many other questions about annuities, life insurance and other financial products.
Fixed annuities are one option that our clients have chosen in order to plan for their future. Despite the advantages, many people don’t know what fixed annuities are. If you fit this criteria, we can help. We’ll teach you all about fixed annuities and help you determine if it is a good fit for you.
What Are Fixed Annuities?
An annuity, is an insurance policy that’s a contract between a person and a financial institution. The owner of the annuity will be given a lump sum or incremental payments after paying their premium for a predetermined time. With a fixed annuity, the owner receives a locked interest rate for a set length of time. This is great for someone who is not comfortable with market risk exposure.
ADVANTAGES OF FIXED ANNUITIES
Included below are some of the great benefits of fixed annuities:
- Predictability: You know exactly what will happen with this kind of investment.
- Safety: Buying a fixed annuity with a multi-year guarantee and holding it for the entire term is a safe, conservative way to grow your money.
- Tax deferral: You earn interest each year, but the growth is tax-deferred.
- Safe from probate proceedings: If you die while owning a fixed annuity, your money goes straight to the beneficiaries on your contract.
- Option to annuitize: Like all annuity contracts, a fixed annuity can be converted to a retirement income stream.
Benefits of Fixed Annuities
Here are some of the advantages of fixed annuities:
Want to learn more?
Talk to one of our knowledgeable financial professionals. We will be happy to discuss your financial situation and retirement goals to determine if one of these products would be a suitable choice for you.
Call us today at 866-481-5550 to set up your appointment.
Toll Free: 866-481-5550
Fax: (239) 481-5545