ENGLEWOOD: Has Your Retirement Plan Changed?
No One Makes Mistakes on Purpose!
Register today to learn more about these topics:
1. “The Washington D.C. Effect” – How will the political environment and legislation changes affect your retirement?
2. Taxes and the IRS – How much of my retirement accounts are really mine to keep?
3. Protect Your Money – How do I find growth and security without risk in today’s volatile market?
4. Can I prevent outliving my money and create a predictable income stream for life?
5. Can capital gains taxes be voluntary?
6. Does the IRS give me a tax deduction today for a charitable gift that I don’t make until after I and my spouse pass away?
7. How can I convert 30% of my IRA to a Roth IRA and end up with a higher account balance, even after paying the tax on the conversion?
8. What do I need to do to protect myself from lawsuits, liens and judgments?
9. Why could getting a second opinion be the most important financial decision of my life?
It is no secret that those who educate themselves will be best prepared for a comfortable retirement and even grow their portfolios in spite of the ups and downs of the marketplace. If you have $250,000 or more in retirement savings – don’t miss this opportunity to learn about these powerful retirement income planning strategies.
Seating is limited at this event and registrations will be taken on a first-call basis. This event is designed to provide financial education for individuals ages 50 through 75 with retirement savings of more than $250,000, who are currently in retirement or nearing retirement. Preferential seating for first-time attendees.
Please use our form to register. Confirmed registrations required. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of this event.