CAPE CORAL: IS YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN READY
DON’T LET FINANCIAL UNCERTAINTIES AFFECT YOUR RETIREMENT
Come meet Bradley Gay, CPA and financial advisor at Grace Tax Advisory Group. He will discuss how to prepare your finances for the upcoming decade. Seating for this event is quite limited, and reservations are required to attend, so please register today to reserve a seat for you and a guest.
A lot of concern has been expressed recently about the possibility of inflation and future tax increases. Now, more than ever is the time to get a second opinion on your finances and learn about the different options that can possibly help you position yourself correctly for today’s economy.
Important Topics to be discussed include:
With the national debt now over $20 trillion, taxes will inevitably rise. Your IRAs and 401(k) plans are prime targets! Learn ways to defend yourself.
The #1 Mistake most Americans are making with their retirement accounts – don’t be one of them.
- WHY NOW is the time to develop a retirement strategy designed to withstand the effects of inflation and a market downturn.
- HOW could new tax laws impact your retirement?
- HIDDEN FEES – Are they eating up a bigger chunk of your retirement plan than you think?
- PROTECT your retirement – What steps you can take to help secure your retirement assets.
- MUCH of the total market returns have resulted from one area… Is your portfolio maximizing it?
- LEARN how to give yourself a Raise in Retirement.
Due to the popularity of this workshop, reservations will be taken on a first-call basis and seating is limited for the comfort of our guests. Preferential seating for first-time attendees of our events. This event is designed to provide financial education for individuals ages 50 through 75 with retirement savings of more than $250,000, who are currently retired or nearing retirement. Preferential seating for first-time attendees.
Please use our form to register. Confirmed registrations required. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of this event.