Call Center Associate
Location: Fort Myers Headquarters
Here we grow again! Grace Advisory Group in Fort Myers is seeking an accomplished Call Center Representative to join our all-star team of financial, tax, and legal professionals. We specialize in building financial plans that emphasize safety while reducing taxes and providing a steady stream of income. We are the number one retirement incoming planning firm in Florida and serve 4,000 clients throughout Southwest Florida.
You will work from our customer service center in Fort Myers where you will be the point of contact for prospects and clients who interact with our company by phone. You will take inbound calls and make outbound calls to facilitate event registrations, conduct event follow ups, obtain customer information, solicit new client business, and schedule appointments for our team of advisors. An integral part of your daily tasks is to accurately complete records of interactions, data entry and reporting.
If you possess excellent professional communication and computer skills, are persuasive, tenacious, detail oriented, and have a high energy level, this could be a perfect fit for you! We offer a great working environment, competitive compensation with performance bonuses, benefits and ample room for growth.
Please take a moment to visit our website’s careers page to learn more about our company and the services we offer.
Call Center Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Data Entry, Professional Sales, Verbal Communication, Listening, Building Relationships, People Skills, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), creation and manipulation of Excel spreadsheets, CRM software, Call Center Software
Call Center Associate Essential Job Duties:
- Point of contact for prospects and clients who interact with our company by phone.
- Makes primarily outbound calls to facilitate event registrations, conducts event follow ups, obtains customer information, solicits new client business, and schedules appointments for our team of advisors.
- Explains company services and features.
- Accurately completes records of interactions, data entry and reporting.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; locating, researching, and providing information.
- Maintains call center database by accurately entering, updating and reporting information.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for scope of work; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll Free: 866-481-5550
Fax: (239) 481-5545